Tuesday 22 January 2013

Heart From The Art




















I was looking at a piece of wall  art this week. Once over I would have purchased it. I have even been known to design a whole room round an art piece. 

Sniffed and sniffed, I couldn’t smell the leaves although skilfully replicated and so appeared real.

On walking my dog in the fields, I found the smell I was looking for.... 

Life, my life. 

I think now in looking at a piece of art, I marvel at the artist’s skill and wonder why their work may begin to move me and draw me in, when the piece never moves. 

If I feast my eyes, long and hard enough in a crowd of people; I will catch an enigmatic smile to rival the Mona Lisa or even the bleak tortured look in Vincent Van Gogh’s eyes. City Life has them all. 

4D we don’t have it for long. 

Posessions sought over and above what we need, enslave us. 

Gertie
Life tag ~ Depeche Mode ~ Stripped

Let me hear you make decisions, without your television, let me hear you speaking just for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment